Thursday, December 9, 2010

House for Rent/Let

It's been a long time I haven't write anything.  I have new things to share with all of you. 
I've a house to let :)  Anybody interested, can drop me an email.  Here are the details about the house:

House Type:
Double Storey Semi-D House

Place:
Taman Seri Raia, Simpang Pulai, Ipoh Perak

Rental Price:
RM 650 per month

House Condition: GOOD
1.  4 Bedrooms complete with cupboard, bed and mattress
2.  3 Bathrooms
3.  1 Store
4.  Kitchen complete with kitchen cabinet.
5.  Have 1 air-condition in the living room.
6.  Have shoe cupboard.
7.  Have yard for you to plant.




Upon entering, need to pay as per below:
1.  Upfront 2 months deposit (returnable if payment in constantly good)
2.  Utility deposit = RM 500
3.  Key deposit = RM 200

Anybody's interested, can drop me an email at nurzasya@gmail.com or kffikrat49@yahoo.com.  Call/SMS as per picture above ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment